Old December 24th 03, 02:37 AM
Heath Holden

75? You must be shopping somewhere besides the Internet.
At shop.kingston.com it went from $176 to $253 for 1GB Kit HyperX DDR 400MHz
2-3-2-6-1.
Thanks

"- HAL9000" wrote in message
If you try to run several instances of all the programs you mention at
the same time then you might see a difference between 512 M and 1G of
memory.

75? You must be shopping somewhere besides the Internet.

Have you considered just buying a single stick and then upgrade later?
The price of computer goods (and memory) is notorious for dropping
after christmas. You could upgrade to a second stick in march or
april.

Forrest

Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
http://home.comcast.net/~hal-9000/

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:03:29 -0600, "Heath Holden"
wrote:

I will be putting together a system within the next week or so using a
NF7-S. I want to run dual channel. I will be using it to surf the

internet,
play Tomb Raider & Madden, & use MS Office. I would like to use 1Gb of
HyperX memory, but it has shot up $75 higher in the last week. Will I

suffer
much by using HyperX 512 (256X2) or using 1GB (512X2) of WinBond PC3200
(found he http://www.hardcorecooling.us/product.asp?3=419 )?
Thanks!
Heath