Old February 21st 20, 01:12 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
[email protected]

Default GA-78LMT-USB3 no BOOT USB

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 9:00:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi, I have a motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0 in which I noticed that the boot via USB storage is hassle-wrapped and wrapped by errors or does not work, since the USB ports are working perfectly, I guess it's a problem that concerns BIOS, no way to report it and hope it is fixed with an update?

Thank you so much for your attention.

I know it has been a while since you posted this but did you ever get it working?
I have the "exact same" board (except 6.0) and it is a HUGE hassle to boot to USB! This was actually my first Gigabyte board and based on this experience, it is the LAST one I will ever buy unless there is a deal I can't pass up on one.
Shame such a "big name" in motherboards makes things so ridiculously complicated!
Thanks for your input!