Old August 26th 04, 12:56 PM
John Hollingsworth

Thanks anyway for your help folks. I downloaded it once again but still
have same problem (this time I haven't wasted another CDR but program i
use for burning MagicISO tells me the image is not bootable).
This afternoon, on my way home I'll pass at a mall buy a CDRW so I'll
give last chance to WinXP 64.

--
Need For Speed
leva due marce per rispondermi in email

I don't wish to be obvious, but are you sure you have used an image burn
procedure as opposed to the ISO setting in your writing s/w.

I say this because when I first went to burn the CD, I just went to burn
iso by mistake! shame And I've burnt a lot of images in my time!!

John

Please remove "NO-SPAM" if sending email.