Old August 23rd 04, 08:47 PM
General Schvantzkoph

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:13:03 -0500, Anthony wrote:

Which should I do? I got an nforce 2 motherboard running an AMD 2600 and I
am thinking about ugrading in the next 6 months so should I go for the 3200
400FSB or the new sempon on a new mothearboard? my memory is 1 gig of DDR
3200. Thanks for the help

Anthony

Going from a 2600 to 3200 isn't going to be a life changing upgrade, it
will be slightly noticable but not a huge win. On the other had it isn't
all that expensive so you might as well do it if it makes you happy. When
you do a real upgrade forget about the Sempron and get a proper
Athlon64-939. In 6 months the pricing might be reasonable.