Old June 8th 04, 03:24 PM
William W. Plummer

"Post Replies Here Please" wrote in message
"rstlne" == rstlne writes:

rstlne "baskitcaise" wrote in message
rstlne ...
Early 2 Riz adjusted his tin foil beanie and asbestos underwear to
write:

If your Winfast TV doesn't work, then you can say the whole
system doesn't work. You can't disregard a piece of equipment
just because the OS doesn't like it. My advice, stick to an OS
where all of your equipment works.

Name me one O/S where all hardware works 100% and I will buy it

rstlne I hate software driven hardware.. Cheap&Crap all in the
rstlne perfect bundle

Closed source or win only software is a killer, and will be obselete
sooner than the hardware is obsolete. I have had to change or update
hardware on every system I have had because of driver problems, or
lack of driver support. This has been worst on Windows (DIFFERENT
VERSIONS) than Linux. I have noticed less win only hardware these days
and this is very good!

Bloated software requiring new hardware along with hardware that supports
new software features is an old game. I remember it being practiced with
the IBM 704/709/7094 back in the late '50s and early '60s. Don't expect
changes!