Old April 23rd 04, 03:37 PM
Alexander Nagel

Tim M. wrote:
Doing a slow build and need some advice....finally down to the last two
pieces of puzzle. Already decided on the A64 3200+
, now I need some memory. I want to install 1GB, 2 512's preferrably. I'll
go with either PC3200,3500, or 4000, doesn't
really concern me since I'm not a avid overclocker. Which brand memory do
you guys recommend, some model numbers
would be helpful, I kinda have my heart set on Mushkin, but will consider
others for more compatibility. Thanks in advance.
Oh, btw, I have the ASUS K8V SE Deluxe.

Tim

Hi Tim,
i have the same board and the same A64.
I use Kingston RAM 2x512MB Model KVR400X64C3A/512.

Use DDR400 for best speed.
Check out the user guide and the homepage of asus for DDR qualified
vendors list.
greets
alex