Old April 12th 04, 08:39 AM
Wes Newell

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:24:01 +0900, DougH wrote:

Wes,

I was in the middle of an ISP change the last two weeks and missed any
updates you might have posted about troubles you were having with your new
board... not being able to install Windows properly or something along that
line. I'm assuming that you got them straightened out?

No major problems. W98 works ok. I have even tried installing WXP64 yet
and probably won't unless I get bored. I run Linux and Mdk 9.2 64 istalled
fine and worked except I couldn't find a flash for the browsers and
there's still no support for the raid controller and i had to recompile
the kernal to get UDMA turned on for the 5513 controller. But as far as
the board goes, it works well in 32bit mode.