Old August 6th 03, 05:31 AM
the yeti

(Angie) wrote in message . com...
Hi,

When I reformatted the E drive didn't work. It was working great
until I reformatted. It says the E drive isn't ready even when a cd
that is unused or even if there is a used cd in it. It worked
perfectly before I reformatted and I checked for conflicts and stuff
like that. I even went to device manager and remove it so it can
install itself again but that didn't work. Any help would be
appreciated.

Reformatted, or reinstalled the OS. If you formatted the drive first,
what did you use to format. What OS? What device is allegedly e: