Old July 31st 03, 08:58 AM
SFR

Yours should be a Conexant V92, but in Compaq's website, I can't find it
for
Win98... I have successfully tried the v90 drivers (sp18184) in the past
with 17XXEA and 7XXEA series.

Ok, forgot to look on their evo counterparts :

SP22986 : Conexant HSFi V92 MiniPCI Modem Drivers

This Softpaq contains the drivers for the Conexant HSFi V92 MiniPCI Modem or
the Conexant Intl HSFi V92 MiniPCI Modem in the notebook models and
operating system listed below.

Enhancements:
Includes support for Net Waiting / Modem On Hold when connected to a V.92
server (see NOTE below about the Net Waiting V.92 feature).

Notes:
This SoftPaq support Microsoft Windows 98 SE

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Serge

---