Old July 12th 03, 11:00 PM
Dan Sgambelluri

From the Compaq FAQ

Q) How do I get QuickRestore Discs for my Presario?
A) In the U.S., call 800-841-2761. Have your model number or serial number
(it's usually on a white barcode sticker on the back or side of the PC).The
cost is $10 for the discs.
Outside the U.S., contact Compaq support in your region for more info.

"Tomparris6" wrote in message
my computer has recently crashed and I lost most of the software on my C

Drive.
I tried to restore the details using the Recovery CD that was supplied

with the
compaq 5-250 computer but I understand from the PC World helpline that the
software that is needed to run the CD rom is on the C Drive.

Would anyone know (a) where I could find these (I have some files left and

just wanted to check to make sure the were there or (b) where I could

purchase
this software from.

Thanks for your help.

Tom