Old July 3rd 03, 01:34 PM
doS

Oh wow...

Well we are here for all those people out there who use compaq pcs to share
their knowledge and help others with their Compaq PCs. Why? I setup this
forum, because I own a Compaq Presarion PC and have bee looking all over the
place for an easy to use community to help me upgrade my PC. I couldn't find
one so I decided to set one up. So please register now, its free!!!

"HH" wrote in message
.. .
Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?
HH

"Adam Webb" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have just opened a new Compaq Support Forum, its unofficial of
course, but will hopefully become a first stop for people who need
help with compaq pc's.

The address is:

http://compaq.beanwebb.com/index.php