Old June 26th 03, 01:06 AM
DEJ57

Pics on the way. Will you admit it when you are wrong?

Certainly. I've always admited I'm wrong when I'm wrong. A number of times.
If the pics you sent me are the correct memory, its what I would call a memory
module, which has two memory chips permenently attached to a mounting buss. I
doubt you have to install this memory module in pairs, but I haven't been able
to get the pdf from HP's site to download so I can confirm any of this. Link
me to where Compaq says you need to install two of these modules, in pairs, and
I'll admit I'm wrong.

Dale