Old June 25th 03, 04:27 PM
Mike Calkins

Dale,

Pics on the way. Will you admit it when you are wrong?

Ya know,

When you are holding the device in your hand, and describing it, It's a
little different.

I believe I stated that it had one opening, not one slot.

Looking forward to hearing from Dale Johnson AKA DEJ57

(And what is with the Seldom right?)

Mike in Houston

"DEJ57" wrote in message
One opening, but with two connectors.... Early 64 bit.......

I can send you pics of the Compaq Ram, if you like..?~!

Yes! Please send me pics of pairs of RAM that fit into one slot but have

two
connectors--is that like one of those illusion images where you can go

down the
stair case in a continious spiral?

This is beginning to sound like two becoming one in marriage or the

trinity in
one being. Mike is seldom right and never wrong, no matter how wrong he

is.

Dale