Old July 7th 03, 07:36 PM
Dirk Pajonk

ftp://ftp.eidos.de/pub/de/tomb_raide..._PATCH_V42.exe

"Chris S" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
anyone got the URL 'cause I can't find the patch..... ....You know what
that makes me!

Cheers!

"Comfortably Numb" wrote in message
Sorry for top posting but there is now a patch for Angel of Darkness
available at the Eidos website which supposedly fixes the FMV problems.

Anders Albrechtsen wrote:
"b00gjuice" wrote in message
Hey All,

So much for getting Tomb Raider right away. It is pretty buggy. I
have a Geforce FX 5900 Ultra and I can't get any cinematic video to
show, only sound. The game seems to hate Anti-Aliasing because you
can't see any menu's if you enable it.

I would be interested in anyone else's opinion with Nvidia hardware
that plays the game.

Here is my System:

P4 3.06 w/HT
Geforce FX 5900 Ultra
1G Rambus PC1066
Asus P4T-533C
Audigy Platinum

Untick "depth pass" in settings - video options.
---
Anders