Old July 4th 03, 07:23 PM
Terry Pinnell

"Egil Solberg" wrote:

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
.. .

I'm wondering if this might be a graphics card issue?

CPU = AMD Athlon XP1800+ with 512MB PC2100 DDR memory, m/b = ASUS
A7A266-E,System Chipset = M1647 ALiMAGiK 1 AGP System Controller,
graphics = 64MB NVidia Geforce2 MX, sound = Sound Blaster 5.1 Audio
with Dolby surround and Creative Four Point Surround (FPS1600), modem
= Conexant CXT1035 - HCF 56k v90 (internal), printer = Lexmark Z23,
scanner = Umax AstraSlim 3400 USB.

Try with a decent PSU if you have a crappy one installed now.

Thanks, but could you define 'decent' and 'crappy' please. I've no
reason to assume MESH would have installed an inadequate PSU, but I'm
willing to try anything reasonable.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK