Old July 4th 03, 07:03 PM
Beowulf

To get sound input you will need to use the "line in" of your sound card
from the "audio out" of your source. The software should know what to do
or have a setting to activate. There are are adapters to hook up the
RCA to the mini plugs. I have one somewhere....
Try electronics/computers stores such as (in USA) Radio Shack (where I
got mine, the bigger stores have all sorts of interconnect hardware),
CompUSA, Best Buy, etc.

Will wrote:

I just bought a Asus V9520. During installation, it installed drivers
for tv tuner and video capture. So....does this mean I can hook up my
cable to this and watch and capture TV? The card came with a box that
has s-video in/out and composite in/out. But what about sound from the
input source, either from my cable or video camera. The a/v cable that
came with my Sony camcoder(TRV-308) has 2 RCA connectors on the output
side, one video - one audio. Is there an adaptor for the audio from
male RCA to sound card input, or will this work at all????

Sorry, that's a lot of questions. I'm just excited about adding
another bit of usefullness to my comuter.....

Thanks,

Will