Old July 3rd 03, 06:14 PM
rhonddaman

False rumour. Disabling the EAX profile made no difference. Bah!
"rhonddaman" wrote in message
upgrade to 44.03 - still crappy. I expected better from TR-AOD, but there
again it was rushd a bit. Perhaps these problems will be fixed with a

patch.
I am told that disabling EAX does improve matters though. Will give it a
try.
"rhonddaman" wrote in message
I am having problems running the game with my Asus TI4600 Deluxe. The

game
is runs but pauses fro a few seconds every minute. WIn XP actaially gave

me
a Blue screen and advised I look at the TI4600 drivers. I am runing DX
9.0Aand the 43.45 dets.
"b00gjuice" wrote in message
Hey All,

So much for getting Tomb Raider right away. It is pretty buggy. I have

Geforce FX 5900 Ultra and I can't get any cinematic video to show,

only
sound. The game seems to hate Anti-Aliasing because you can't see any

menu's
if you enable it.

I would be interested in anyone else's opinion with Nvidia hardware

that
plays the game.

Here is my System:

P4 3.06 w/HT