Old July 1st 03, 06:23 PM
Thomas Andrén

"Vince Barmann"
Ack! Six or eight monthe agoI had problems with my original ATI card so
I went to Best Buy nad picked up what i assumed was a more or less
recent card, a GeForce 2 MX 200, 32 MB AGP. See what I get for not
researching?

Anyway, I just recently got around to installing it, with the driver set
ver. 4.13.01

Thabks to any and all.

Vince Barmann

If you have Win98 use Nvidia 30.82 drivers, they never fails! Remove all
traces from your old ATI card first, uninstall any Geforce 2 drivers too.
Download "Detonator destroyer" and Nvidia 30.82 from: www.guru3d.com Run
Detonator destroyer first, then install 30.82 drivers. If you have problem
after that i guess that your Windows installation is fu***d or there is a
bad graphic card.

/Thomas A/