Old June 27th 03, 05:47 PM
Mangyrat

try new via drivers and if that dont work lower the agp from 4x to 2 x in
bios
"DarkCyde" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Hi All,

I just set my new system up, my specs. are as follows:

Abit KD7-Raid
AMD Athlon XP 1800+ OC'ed @ 2400+(2004 GHZ)
Geforce FX5200 128 w/ TVO & DVI
2x256 Spectek PC2700
40GB & 10GB Maxtor HD
12x DVD-ROM
12x10x32 CDRW

When I load Commanche 4 or Red Faction, I get to the main screen and then

my
system freezes. Sometimes right before it freezes, I see the screen

flicker.
I have tried this with the dual monitor enabled with 2 monitor connected,
and i have also tried this with just one monitor enabled. in short it

seems
that for some reason I can't run any games. Does anyone have any
suggestions??? I am listening and eager to get this issue resovled.

TIA,

DarkCyde