Old June 24th 03, 06:45 PM

I have a FX 5800 (non ultra) and if you have the Detonator 44.03 series
installed you can see the core temperatures very clearly. In Windows XP
right click the desktop and go to properties, settings, advanced, Geforce FX
5800. If you do not see a temperature setting then install cool bits and
then you should be able to see clock frequencies and temperature.

regards

"Tom Sadler" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know if someone has written a utility to monitor the temp on

an
fx5800? I want one I can have open on my desktop. I took the the factory
leaf blower off and I want to make sure it doesn't get hot. I mounted a
bigger, quieter fan blowing on heat fins