Old August 21st 03, 02:34 AM
sig666

Richard Dower wrote:
"Maiso" wrote in message
m...

Hi:

Does anybody knows how the IRQ's and PCI slots are shared on this
Board? I have read the manual several times and it is not there. I
don't want any conflict with the IRQ's if I place a PCI card on a
specific slot. I am using ACPI now which I think will avoid that kind
of problem,but still want to know the IRQ's and PCI slots shared just
in case problems arise. Thanks for any help.

Damn, all i read these days are threads about the 8KNXP. Does anybody talk
about the 8INXP anymore?

Or is it obsolete now

Yes. The 8INXP has been obsolete for som time now.