Old August 21st 03, 02:22 AM
Maiso

Hi:

Thanks. How could I missed that?. It is very clear in that page 57.
Guess I was looking but not seeing. Well, it happened some times.

sig666 wrote in message ink.net...
Page 57 where it discuses BIOS setup.

PCI1 and PCI5 shared.
PCI2, 3, 4 not shared

Maiso wrote:
Hi:

Does anybody knows how the IRQ's and PCI slots are shared on this
Board? I have read the manual several times and it is not there. I
don't want any conflict with the IRQ's if I place a PCI card on a
specific slot. I am using ACPI now which I think will avoid that kind
of problem,but still want to know the IRQ's and PCI slots shared just
in case problems arise. Thanks for any help.