Old July 24th 03, 07:23 AM
Timothy Drouillard

I just use the plug-in module for rhe Microsoft Management Console that
Gigabyte provides on the CD.
The only problem is with the Power Supply Fan speed.
My Antec Truepower 430 watt PS's fan only spins (or indicates) normally
around 1400-1500rpm which is under the low limit of 2000 as indicated in
mmc, so I just ignore that.

I usually just want to keep an eye on the cpu temp.

"Bob Davis" wrote in message
news

"Ken" wrote in message
u...

Someone since told me that it probably bios related. I did install F6E

Since
then it stopped working. But i switched to backup bios that still had F5

on
it and still didnt work. Might re flash F5 again to see if it fixes it

one
day. Cant be bothered at the moment. Thanks for link.

It isn't that important to me, so I quit futzing with it.