Old July 24th 03, 04:46 AM
Ken

Someone since told me that it probably bios related. I did install F6E Since
then it stopped working. But i switched to backup bios that still had F5 on
it and still didnt work. Might re flash F5 again to see if it fixes it one
day. Cant be bothered at the moment. Thanks for link.

Ken

"Bob Davis" wrote in message
.. .

Ditto here. I tried the version on the CD, then another than Gigabyte

tech
support sent me, and neither worked. I gave up and loaded Motherboard
Monitor v5.3.3.0, which works very well and uses few resources when
monitoring. It is freeware and can be downloaded at
http://mbm.livewiredev.com/
I don't know what else Easytune4 does so I may be missing something.

Call or email GB tech support and complain, as this way maybe they'll get
the message that it doesn't work on all machines. I thought I was alone,

as
you and I are the only ones I'm aware of that have failed to get it

running.

"Ken" wrote in message
u...
What other motherboard monitor prog do people use for this board? The
easy4tune prog that comes with it wont load on this machine. So have to

use
another one.

Ken