Old June 24th 03, 09:26 AM
Alan

Default GA-7VA Reseting

I've tried searching the group for an answer to this, but with no luck.

Can 400MHz DDRs be used with the GA-7VA board or not?

I've just built two identical systems with the above board, 512Mb 400MHz
DDR, AMD Athlon XP2600+ and Asus 64Mb Geforce 4 MX440 card.

Both machines insist on rebooting at random intervals, whether or not the
machine is being used.

The manual infers that only 333MHz memory can be used. Does that mean
using 400MHz is likely to be the cause of this instability?

Anything to help would be very useful.

Many hanks

Alan

--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE!
Replace 'deadspam.com' with penguinclub.org.uk to reply in email