Old October 17th 04, 05:17 PM
JAD

Default Cleaning a screen - use spray polish or microfibre?

use clear plastic wrap and cover the screen....done finger painting?
remove the plastic.

"Zoozy" wrote in message
Sometimes I just have to touch the glass screen of my VDU to work
through some data. Yeah, I know it's not a good way of keeping the
screen clean.

How do you guys keep the screen clean after it has got greasy? I
used to think using a microfiber to life the grease off the screen
was best. All the microfiber advertising suggested it was the very
best.

But now I am coming round to thinking that the old way of using a
spray furniture polish or spray glass cleaner is better than
microfibre.

There are also some proprietary screen cleaner out there (not wipes
but sprays) and I wonder if anyone can say how they compare to the
other methods.

Finally there is general purpose denatured alcohol (methylated
spirits in the UK) but I am not so sure about using this method.

Any suggestions?