Old November 25th 19, 03:15 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Grant Taylor

Default Xpost from cctalk: Disposing: IBM Microchannel cards, for free

On 11/24/19 2:32 PM, Jerry Peters wrote:
Why? Unless you have an actual IBM MF with a 3174 etc to connect them
to they're completely useless.

There are a number of people that have IBM mainframes, including 3174
controllers to connect things to.

I recently read a thread, "3270 Controller Simulator" on the cctalk
mailing list, about someone creating hardware to talk to coax connected
3270 terminals. I expect that it would happily talk to the cards in
question.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die