Old February 16th 04, 09:01 PM
Al

Default DDR Prices - How Low will they go??

I have a lot of PC133 SDRAM and have been waiting to switch to DDR
because the price of the RAM was higher than the whole motherboard!
I've just been trying to baby my KT266 and hope it holds out.

Now the prices of DDR seem to be dropping, but I don't want to get
burned on memory prices like I have in the past. I've paid as low as
$45 for 512 MB of SDRAM.

Any idea if the DDR prices will keep dropping? Have there been any
predictions about future supply/demand and when prices might hit a
low?