Old August 9th 04, 02:01 AM
Lordy

Default PB Columbia GX USB Connections...

I want to connect the front USB ports on a GA-8SMIL Ver 1.0 board, but
there doesn't seem to be any info available as where each pin should go.

It's a 2x5 pin connection, the layout is like this;

0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0

This is slightly different to all of the connection diagrams available
on the various 8SMIL boards referenced on the Giga-Byte site. Packard
Bell's "support" doesn't include any pin diagrams for the F_USB. I'm
assuming PB have made it that way just for the hell of it

Anyone got any idea as to how to connect it properly ?

--
Lordy