Old June 26th 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default my NF7 S2 MBRD doesn't see US Keyboard pressing F8 to get Windows menu

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:56:24 -0700, q_q_anonymous wrote:

Wes Newell wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:47:08 -0700, q_q_anonymous wrote:

My NF7 S2 MBRD doesn't see US Keyboard pressing F8 to get Windows menu

I flashed the BIOS, but still, the problem remains.

what is going wrong?

did the flash not contain an update for that?!

That has nothing to do with the bios. You have to press F8 during Windows
boot, or is it F5. Don't recall. Haven't used windows in a few years.

hmm. seems my B button wasn't working. USB=USB

Of course it's F8
Read what I wrote, I said "doesn't see USB Keyboard pressing F8"

You didn't write "USB", you wrote only "US". Big difference.:-)

Had it originally said USB, I would have said to check the bios for
proper settings to allow USB KB.

Anyhow, you don't seem to be able to think of any possible solutions.

And you didn't seem able to type what you were thinking. The solution
should be in the bios settings for USB KB support, or not.