Old September 6th 05, 05:46 PM
Felger Carbon

"Bill V." wrote in message
I'm one of the lucky one's with hot running Intel 3.4 processor.

Been trying
a few different coolers with little success. What's the best I can

run and
cool this beast down? Been considering a water cooler but not happy

with the
price...

Assuming you have a socket-775 Prescott, what you need is A) an Arctic
Cooling Freezer 7 and B) to read the installation proceedure 8 times
before trying to install it.

Newegg has a _large_ number of reader reviews of the Freezer 7. The
reviewers are either ecstatically happy or abysmally miserable due to
improper installation. The unhappy ones are more strongly motivated
to write in, of course.

Seriously: install a Freezer 7. Take great care with the
installation.