Old August 7th 03, 07:22 PM
MheAd

Like people already explained for you, you made a huge mistake, as GF 3
Ti200 is much faster then GF 4 MX440.
But, there is some other thing that wories me even more. You are describing
Medal Of Honor and BF1942 as being *unplayable* on GF4 MX. Something is
wrong with your cards drivers or something. I have more or less same system
as you do, and with GF4 MX, I was able to get both game run smoothly in
1024*768 resoulution with all details set at MAX.
So you should check your graphic drivers out.

"[NBS]Druidwitch" skrev i meddelandet
Hi all

I upgrraded?! to a GF MX440 a few months back and have found serious

degrade
in games performance since. Allied Assault runs poorly even with default
settings, but crank it up to trilinear filtering and the game becomes
unplayable. Battlefield 1942 is completely unplayable on even the lowest
settings available but I know this game is reputed to be poorly coded to I
see that one as a double whammy.

Would I be advised to get back my Ti200 adn replace the MX or is this some
other issue?

My rig is

P4 1.7
512MB SDRAM