Old April 21st 05, 06:54 PM
LostSoul

An i also think if thats the way you received it thats just wrong. I feel if
you send it back in whole package wise that you received thats what you
should have got back in other words the whole kit in shiny new package. Why
revision changes software changes an upgrades software where applicable. An
if it was faulty on there end id feel better receiving something in a well
packaged way or new preferably.
"Alfred Kaufmann" wrote in message
The RMA usually tells you exactly what to send back for replacement
and that does not include manuals, cables & CDs. A manufacturers' RMA
is not like taking it back to a retail store.

Ak

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:19:40 GMT, No one wrote:

Is anyone else as unimpressed with Abit's RMA as I am? I returned a
video card, being careful to include all the manuals, cables and CDs.
All I received is a bare card. No cables. No CDs. No manuals. It
even came in a box that looked like something bought used off ebay. No
explanation of what was done or if this was a replacement board. This
is very unprofessional.