Old April 21st 05, 06:45 PM
LostSoul

Least you got a reply to youre reqeusts from tech i got no emails back yet .
I think ill have to go alternative motherboard manufacturer from here on out
asus or dfi. Reason i got issues with the board the abit fatality 939 an
Gskill 2x512 sticks at cas 2.5 give errors out the ying yang an beeps like
hell. An the reason im using g skill is for the lower memmory volts on the
abit 2.8. It will run at cas 2 after much looking in bios for the cause it
was the cas at default out of box 2.5 in bios that was the trouble. An i
bought the componants i did because i chose to overclock had i known i
couldnt do cas 2.5 or even 3 yes i tryed for overclocking id never have
bought the gskill which is good up to 600 mhz @cas 3 -4-4-5 i beleive if id
known. I bought this stuff to overclock an game not to play in the bios
everytime you go to far have to pull 1 stick just to reboot come on abit
what the hell. An yes im water cooling it. Like i said all this stuff was
planned for overclocking not playing with mem sticks in an out.
"Alfred Kaufmann" wrote in message
The RMA usually tells you exactly what to send back for replacement
and that does not include manuals, cables & CDs. A manufacturers' RMA
is not like taking it back to a retail store.

Ak

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:19:40 GMT, No one wrote:

Is anyone else as unimpressed with Abit's RMA as I am? I returned a
video card, being careful to include all the manuals, cables and CDs.
All I received is a bare card. No cables. No CDs. No manuals. It
even came in a box that looked like something bought used off ebay. No
explanation of what was done or if this was a replacement board. This
is very unprofessional.