Old January 24th 04, 05:39 PM
Toby Newman

Default Easy switching on/off 2nd monitor and setting resolution

Hi
I have a Geforce TI4600, and two monitors.
Many games don't like the 2nd monitor being on, and don't like
switching resolutions on the first monitor.
To avoid problems, every time I play these games, I manually go into
settings, disable my 2nd monitor and set my 1st monitor to 1024x768.
After play, I manually go back and put it all the way it was.

Gets very tiresome.

Is there a utility that will let me make these changes with the click
of one button, or keyboard shortcut, maybe a profiling utility?
I looked into the NVidia Desktop Explorer but couldn't get it to
switch resolutions and disable monitors, only hide windows and the
like.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Toby