Old April 24th 21, 06:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_42_]

Default Monitor question

On 4/23/2021 11:20 PM, Flasherly wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:49:05 -0400, Bill wrote:

I used to "deliver"
7 copies of a big city paper to your door for $1.25/week on my bicycle,
before sunup.

When I did it was with a bicycle, sled in winter for waist-high snow,
also up at 4am but finished maybe four hours later. Plain-Jane text
is peachy enough.

The snow (MI) didn't bug me as much as the sub-zero temperatures.
I tried a sled and a wheelbarrow, pushing the bike worked as well as
anything. All, this for a little more than 2 bucks a day, huh!
They called that "learning the value of a dollar..."...lol
Now, folks pay +$5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks (I haven't been
there yet).