Old December 20th 18, 02:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Mike S

Default keyboard recommendations?

I have gone through 3 HP wireless keyboards in the past several years,
they all lasted less than 2 years. I would like to buy a more robust
keyboard with the same action, I don't care if it's wireless or not.
It's a flat qwerty with the shortest travel distance and lowest
actuation force I found (and no click sound).

It looks like the Cherry MX Red and Cherry MX Speed are the same or very
close in behavior. Also the ErgoDiz EZ White looks really interesting at
35g force, 2mm pre-travel, linear. Also the Razer Orange look good.

If you have a flat qwerty mechanical that's fast and quiet I'd
appreciate the recommendation.

HP Wireless Keyboard K5500(QB467AA)
http://www8.hp.com/emea_middle_east/...ml?oid=5125148

ErgoDiz EZ White, Razer Orange (and lots of others)
https://hardwarerecs.stackexchange.c...on-force-possi

TIA, Mike