Old April 1st 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Where to get eVGA 7900 GT CO Superclock?

"HockeyTownUSA" magma at comcast dot net wrote in message
. ..

"Hawk" wrote in message

"HockeyTownUSA" magma at comcast dot net wrote:
Can't find it anywhere. I saw it a couple weeks ago as I was configuring my
machine, but now that I am ready to buy, can't find it available anywhere!!!

I'm waiting in eVGA's step-up queue to trade in my 7800GT CO for a 7900GT CO
Superclock. From what I've read, it could be weeks until they are available.
I'm #87 in line and I have not moved up a single spot in 10 days.

(*

\
I just got notification yesterday at zipzoomfly.com that they were in stock, so
I went there and ordered one. I don't even have a PCI-Express capable PC yet,
but figured I better gobble it up now as I am in the process of building my
PCI-E box (reluctantly as my current box is perfectly fine, but has AGP).

I'm stunned...my step-up request is now ready for processing. Just got the email
this morning, looks like eVGA has another batch of cards ready for release.

(*