Old December 14th 03, 12:31 PM
Nikola Skoric

Default driver for AGP Excel Riva TNT2 Vanta

I have AGP Excel Riva TNT2 Vanta and I need drivers for windows XP.
People say that I should go to www.nvidia.com and download drivers from
there. I went there, but I found only some drivers 8MB in size, which do
not have any information with which card they should be used.

Now, I have two questions: are nvidia drivers suitable for my video card
(im not really into graphical industry unfortunately...), and is there
any special driver I have to download or do I download the driver from
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp?

Thank you in advance :-)

--
Pozdrav/Regards, Nikola [Nick] Skoric.