Old July 27th 06, 01:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Oliver Ekeis

Default Screen refresh, especially using Corel Draw

Hi NG,

I am not very sure to be right in this section, but I think this problem is
NVIDIA related.
Maybe someone can help me, I haven't found anything about my problem.

I am using a notebook with NVIDIA GeForce FX Go 5200 64 MB.

When I am working with Corel Draw (version 10 or 11) I start for example
with the
zoom factor 1. I can add, delete, move objects - the screen shows every
object.
But, if I try to zoom into the picture, all objects are not shown anymore.
They are
still there, because you can drag them blindly and move them. During the
time of
dragging you can see all the objects, but if you drop it, the objects
disappear again.

Can anybody tell me anything about this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Oliver.