Old April 18th 13, 06:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Paul

Default Windows 7/Dream PC 2006 suddenly shutsdown during COH1 and COH2beta.

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Dude seriously.... the GT 520 is passively cooled and only consumes 45
watts ?!

Either you trolling or you need to come up with some facts/explanations
why it wouldnt be enough ?! =)

Now I do know that watts and ampere is different... so you explain it to
me if something is going on with that...

But you probably don't have to bother because I have gamed with it a
lot already...

So the shutdown is something rare/strange/odd.

Bye,
Skybuck.

The GT 520 is actually 29 watts, but who is counting.

http://www.gpureview.com/GeForce-GT-520-card-650.html

Your entire box could probably run off a 350 to 450W supply.

Paul