Old April 18th 13, 03:16 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Windows 7/Dream PC 2006 suddenly shutsdown during COH1 and COH2 beta.

"
amps on rails are unspecified...

BULL****!
ALL ATX spec power supplies have declarations of what EACH and EVERY
rail supplies.
If you are unfamiliar with what the terminology refers to, you should
ask.
"

I checked the box... nothing in the box... nothing on the box... at least
the seasonic box mentioned it... but not the ocz

Maybe I have the manual in the other motherboard box, that's right...

Ok you been usefull.. me go find the manual

Here are the specs for you:

For the +12v rail the ampere is max 20 A ! and minimum 0.5 A

I am not stupid you know...

I checked these numbers ofcourse... before I bought it ! DUH...

At least to power my old 7900 GTX cards.. which I dont use anymore...

And surely a mere GT 520 won't exceed 7900 GTX cards on the ampere front ?
come on ?! =D

Hihihi you hilarius ! =D