Old May 17th 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Default Hey SKYBUCK

"DRS" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl
"Craig Sutton" wrote in message
Where are the benchmarks?

I did some benchmarks. The most interesting benchmark was the harddisk
benchmark.

I also did some other benchmarks.

However I am suspicious of benchmarks =D So I will only post stuff
which I know is true

I also tried PC Mark 2006 but for me it's worthless. It only shows a
score.

Go into the results tab to get a detailed breakdown for each test.

Dude screw that ****.

First I don't want to send any data to future mark or whatever they called.

Second I did try it.

Now I must log in or something.

I just wanna run a test and see some damned results.

I seriously doubt they will show anything else but scores.

Bye,
Skybuck.