Old August 17th 03, 04:29 PM
ShambhalaPottery

Default Please help with mouse problem.

My new logitech cordless optical mouse is not working on some buttons -- like
my desktop icons, my AOL favorite places folder, newsgroups,etc. I hit the
buttom to open and nothing happens, so I have to hit the button on the right
side, which brings up a menu of sorts, and then I hit read, or open and can
open the file; but in myAOL favorite places, neither works!
My old mouse was a cordless, button, Logitech that came with my new Dell. It
was tied in to the Logitech cordless keyboard.
When I installed the new one and it didn't work right, I tried removing one of
the connectors for the old mouse, but that made the keyboard not work! So I
reinstalled the new logitech mouse, and still have the same problem with it not
opening some items and opening others.
I sure would appreciate any suggestions.

Warm regards
June