Old April 30th 04, 03:19 PM
Tom R

"Barry Rubin" wrote in message
My old wired keyboard would work OK with the power off and the sleep
buttons and wake again, but my new wireless has problems on this
motherboard,

1. The 'sleep' button puts pc into hibernate. Which key should wake it
up? No, the 'sleep' key does not work.g

2. The 'log off' key gets me to log off, but does not shut down the pc.
Can it be made to shut it down?

This is on WinXP Pro with all updates installed, all power options
(sleep and shut down) worked on old wired keyboard, now using usb port
for connection to pc, legacy usb support enabled in BIOS, and (I think)
all power settings are correct in XP. The CD included with the hardware
shows driver 5.0.174.0

Is there a newer driver version available? MS web site only shows
version 5.0.

Any help on these 3 questions appreciated.

Barry
--
To reply via e-mail, remove the nets.
http://www.rubincpa.com

Barry,
Check the M/B manual, under Jumpers,
I had to change the "KBPWR1" to get mine to work.
The Default is "disabled "