Old October 22nd 05, 07:37 AM

Default Is GeForce 6800 (128 MB) enough for the latest and upcoming games?

I have a dilemma. Right now, I am using an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (AIW; 128 MB). I have had for two
years. These days, the card cannot handle new games like Call of Duty 2, City of Villains,
F.E.A.R, etc. This is with 1152x864/1024x768 resolution with most/all graphic options enabled/at
maximum (no FSAA).

If I were to get a NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (128 MB; AGP 8x), will my system be able to handle this
graphic setup. I am not plannig to upgrade my CPU, motherboard (AGP only) and RAM until next
year or later than that. I am hoping this 6800 model will last that long before I have to
upgrade again.

You can see my primary/gaming sysstem specifications at:
http://alpha.zimage.com/~ant/antfarm.../computers.txt ... Thank you in advance.
--
"Is this stuff any good for ants?" "No, it kills them." --unknown
/\___/\
( )