Old April 19th 06, 11:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 7600GT X64 Drivers Available?

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
All,

I am having a hard time getting my new NX7600GT-T2D card up and running
in a brand new install of Windows XP Professional X64. I have a new K8N
SLI-f motherboard, 1GB Corsair RAM, and 3800+ x2 64 bit CPU, and I
cannot get find a workable driver for my card anywhere... Is there
something wrong with my card, or does the driver not exist yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nag

After a few more hours of research, I found another driver set on 3d
Guru with 7600GT card supported. The Forceware version of this file is
84.21. You can find the driver download page he

I'll test the driver set tonight and see if it fixes the issue. I still
have not found a driver for this card from NVidia directly. The latest
driver set they have, 81.98 does not include support for the 7600GT.

Strange isn't it... how others have newer drivers and nvidia has older ?

(There website/distribution method/people are probably lagging behind
)

Bye,
Skybuck...