Old January 13th 06, 01:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Default One more question

"Ed Light" wrote in message
newsjDxf.8937$jR.2647@fed1read01...

"Peter van der Goes" wrote

Pardon the interruption for what may be a "dumb" question.
I've recently added a second pair of matched 512 meg PC4000 modules to my
A8V Deluxe.
It now sports 4 512 Meg modules (all same mfg and specs).
When I look in my BIOS, the setting for the memory is "Auto" and I can't
figure out how to see what speed it's actually running at. I realize that
I can set it manually, but is there some utility that will show the
actual speed?

Yes, cpuz.

Thanks very much! Now, CPUZ tells me the following on the Memory tab:

Frequency 125.0 MHz
FSBRAM CPU/20

How do those numbers relate to PC3200, PC4000, etc.?