Old November 3rd 03, 10:41 PM
santa

"CBFalconer" wrote in message ...
santa wrote:

Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
Encoding: quoted-printable

Please do not use attachments or html in newsgroups. The better
ISP systems simply delete them, and most aware readers ignore any
that arrive. News is a text medium.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!

Chucky, the stuff seems to be getting through most ISPs these days and I don't subscribe to the better ones whoever they might be. Don't you ever get tired of playing authority figure? You're one of the few even self proclaimed computer types that I've met in some 40 years in the business that takes himself seriously. If your running Unix and don't have an HTML browser why not invest in moving forward into the 21st century.

BTW I didn't know news was a text medium I thought it was one for communications but then I'm not running free ads am I?

claus

News is anything that works for ME! I like HTML because its easy to recognize what I've put down