Old November 2nd 03, 08:48 AM
Melandre

Default Question about S-VIDEO and connecting my TV to my computer (via graphic 9600 Pro graphic card)....

My TV has a S-Video connector and I understand the back of the 9600
Pro has this kind of S-Video connector as well. Does it mean I can
simply run a S-Video cable from my computer to my TV and then I'd be
able to watch videos on my TV set instead of my computer? Does the
S-Video cable carries audio signal too or just video signal.

If it is possible, are there picture quality issues I should be aware
of?

Andre